Business Platform as a Service: SAP HANA Cloud Platform Technical Academy
October 11, 2016
Join the SAP experts on Tue October 11 for the complimentary SAP HANA Cloud Platform Technical Academy, a hands-on workshop on new and exciting business platform as a service (PaaS) offerings from SAP.
During this event, you will learn how to:
- Connect your enterprise – Connect everything, including SAP business networks, assets, systems, Internet of Things (IoT), and more
- Deliver open, agile apps – Build modern apps that are fully responsive using open standards and the skills you already have by employing the UI development toolkit for HTML5
- Extend SAP Fiori user experience (UX) applications – Learn how to use the latest and greatest Web-based tool from SAP to build customized solutions or extend existing SAP Fiori user experience (UX) applications
- Fully expose your SAP asset – Find out how to use the SAP API Management technology capabilities within SAP HANA Cloud Platform to expose your SAP asset to the outside world in an environment that is secure and provides operational analytics to manage service level agreements (SLAs)
- Enable system-to-system integration – Explore how to enable system-to-system integration via a cloud-based integration broker using SAP HANA cloud integration technology
Important: To take part in the hands-on portion of this technical academy, participants must have their own network-capable laptop that can connect using a Windows Remote Desktop Connection.
Register today to participate in this invaluable workshop.
A special thanks to Kiewit for sponsoring the workshop at their facility.
|SAP HANA Cloud Platform Technical Academy
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2016