SAP Real Estate Management
B4 Consulting - Your Go-To Partner
SAP Real Estate Management, a full-featured and integrated application for managing all types of real estate, gives you better control of and greater insight into your real estate portfolio. The application addresses all phases of the real estate life cycle, including real estate acquisition or disposal, portfolio management, property and technical management. It also supports processes such as management accounting and reporting, and accommodates the requirements of a broad range of industries including: financial services, government and nonprofit agencies, retail, telecommunications, and transportation.
B4 Consulting accelerates the value of SAP Real Estate Management with SAP Best Practices. SAP Best Practices are built on real-world experience with hundreds of Real Estate companies around the world. Out of the box, 80% of your business needs are addressed so that B4 Consulting can focus on configuring the 20% of those business processes that differentiate your company. Time to value is further reduced by our consultants who are globally recognized in SAP Real Estate markets. Our team is comprised of domain experts who have experience in:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Real Estate
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Land Development
- Land Acquisition
- Operating Expense Reduction Strategies
- Asset Disposition
- Portfolio Optimization
SAP Real Estate Management – At-a-Glance
SAP Real Estate Management supports:
- Portfolio management to define real estate infrastructure and manage business partner relationships
- Commercial real estate management supports real estate search, lease administration, rent escalation, common area maintenance reconciliation, and percentage rent management
- Corporate real estate management helps enable growth, reduce costs, and provide a high-quality environment for employees. It also supports space management, work-space assignment and movement of employees, and room and services reservation.
- Facilities management supports all processes related to building operations, construction, modernization, maintenance, repairs, and services, which are integrated with SAP software for project systems and enterprise asset management
- Support processes, integrated with enterprise-wide business systems and processes, offer powerful tools to analyze and evaluate real estate portfolios and define investment strategies through accurate cost and revenue performance data
- Strategic business insights with integrated reporting capabilities and increased transparency help to optimize investment decisions. Key figures and benchmarking increase efficiency in assessing performance.
- Differentiation for top-line growth enables quick and easy leasing vacant space, and reduced the risk of lost rent revenue
- Productivity and efficiency for bottom-line growth through automate contract management; user satisfaction increases while administrative costs are reduced
- Business agility from enhanced data transparency and the ability to visually display complex real estate data – giving you the flexibility to act immediately, lower costs, and manage property more effectively.